Six College of Engineering, Design and Computing staff have received the third quarter Cause for Applause award. This quarter’s recipients are:
- Shaun Boulier, Department of Bioengineering
- Jac Corless, Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Allison Gus, Department of Civil Engineering
- Ariel Kiskiras, College of Engineering, Design and Computing
- Victoria Rhea, College of Engineering, Design and Computing
- Megan Rogers, Department Computer Science and Engineering
The Cause for Applause award program was designed to institute quarterly staff recognition for outstanding performance in effort and achievement, service, innovative ideas, and contribution towards the success of a project, unit, college, or university.
At the CU Denver College of Engineering, Design and Computing, we focus on providing our students with a comprehensive engineering education at the undergraduate, graduate and professional level. Faculty conduct research that spans our five disciplines of civil, electrical and mechanical engineering, bioengineering, and computer science and engineering. The college collaborates with industry from around the state; our laboratories and research opportunities give students the hands-on experience they need to excel in the professional world.