Darick LaSelle, senior in electrical engineering, has been appointed to the inaugural Tau Beta Pi national Student Advisory Board. The Student Advisory Board is responsible for providing advice and recommendations to the Executive Director.
- Supports the Association in identifying strategic initiatives that would improve the appeal of membership to candidates and chapter operations
- Provides a student perspective on proposed initiatives of the Executive Council or the Executive Director
- Identifies areas of potential improvement with TBP programs and member benefits and offers opinions regarding priorities
- Shares issues and concerns being faced by the Collegiate Chapters that require addressing by Headquarters or the Executive Council
- Works with the Executive Director to enhance resources used by Collegiate Chapter officers
At the CU Denver College of Engineering, Design and Computing, we focus on providing our students with a comprehensive engineering education at the undergraduate, graduate and professional level. Faculty conduct research that spans our five disciplines of civil, electrical and mechanical engineering, bioengineering, and computer science and engineering. The college collaborates with industry from around the state; our laboratories and research opportunities give students the hands-on experience they need to excel in the professional world.