Six College of Engineering, Design and Computing staff have received the inaugural college Cause for Applause award. This quarter’s recipients are:
- Kenny Sisco, College of Engineering, Design and Computing
- Kate Hoch, Bioengineering
- Pam Mettler, Civil Engineering
- Christy Ridd, Computer Science and Engineering
- Annie Bennett, Electrical Engineering
- Natalya Semyonova, Mechanical Engineering
The Cause for Applause award program was designed to institute quarterly staff recognition for outstanding performance in effort and achievement, service, innovative ideas, and contribution towards the success of a project, unit, college, or university.
At the CU Denver College of Engineering, Design and Computing, we focus on providing our students with a comprehensive engineering education at the undergraduate, graduate and professional level. Faculty conduct research that spans our five disciplines of civil, electrical and mechanical engineering, bioengineering, and computer science and engineering. The college collaborates with industry from around the state; our laboratories and research opportunities give students the hands-on experience they need to excel in the professional world.